Sunday, May 1, 2011

I tattooed my daughter...



Well, not really a tattoo! We were helping out at the CCS Booth at the Jonquil Festival and I helped out at the necklace/information area for an hour and then face painting for about a half an hour. Once Taylor saw me paint a heart on a little girl's face, she wanted a heart on her face...a red heart. So, after I was done painting the kids that had come up, I painted a big red heart on her cheek. Her first face painting experience...and it was done by Mommy! I was so honored:) She looked really cute and we had to get a picture of the whole experience. Joshua had fun working the booth and making a cross necklace as well. He got to eat a huge grape flavored sno cone AND a fruit flavored ice cream pop. One happy boy! Next time, we will have to get there even earlier to enjoy the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment