Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dora yogurt and boys don't mix!

I woke up late this morning and so I needed to get Joshua to school and didn't have time to make his lunch prior...and still got him to school 15 minutes late! So...Taylor and I showed up at lunchtime with his meal and sat with him during lunch. As soon as he opened his lunch, he saw the Dora the Explorer yogurt....and the embarrassment showed on his face! I felt so bad... I had thought that he enjoyed watching Dora on TV and so he wouldn't have a problem it the yogurt. Well, Mommy was wrong!!! This is the first time I have embarrassed my son in front of his friends! I strategically took the yogurt out of his lunch with a paper towel wrapped over the Dora on the side and handed it to him. None of the kids saw the Dora logo, but he wanted nothing to do with that yogurt...so I ended up eating it to not waste it. Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment