Monday, January 17, 2011

Mommy's Birthday!

I had a very sweet birthday this year thanks to my sweet family. Joshua came in and hugged me first thing in the morning and had a card for me when I got up. He didn't have school due to MLK day so I got to sleep in! He is a morning person (how did I get a child who is a morning person???) and designed a card for me with my Jeep and he and I sitting in the car and it said that he loved me on the front. Very very sweet! Taylor ran into my room and said "Happy Birthday" to me, too:) We had a low key day. We went to Kangazoom with some friends and the kids got to get out their energy out while I got to chat with some friends. We then went home and when daddy got home, we went out to eat at Los Bravos (Mommy's choice). We came home and had chocolate cake and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me...so sweet! The kids each had two pieces of cake...they obviously enjoyed it! Joshua had made me a paper crown for the big day which was very thoughtful of him! Taylor kept saying that it was her birthday...wishful thinking! Two more months, Taylor! It will be here before you know it. Thanks for a sweet birthday! All of you were very sweet and thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment