Friday, April 22, 2011

Our Disney Princess!







Taylor has discovered the life of a princess. We recently bought the movie "Tangled" about Rapunzel. She fell in love with the movie and continuously watched the movie over and over for a week straight. I bought her the Rapunzel play dress and she wore it non-stop as well. The past few days have been back to Minnie Mouse and she has been sporting that outfit out and about town...to bible study, shopping, riding her bike! Today, I had to wash the two dresses and she was seriously distraught about the idea that she could not wear either dress. I told her that she had several other princess dresses in her room and she lit up...so we had Cinderella for half of the day and Aurora for the rest of the day. She went to Costco and Home Depot as Aurora and got quite a few comments about her princess attire. Our little princess has literally become a princess. She even wore her princess shoes to the store tonight! I have already fixed the Rapunzel dress several times as it definitely was not made to "play" in! Maybe I should start sewing my own princess dresses for the heavy duty princess wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment