Monday, February 14, 2011

My little Valentines

Valentine's Day was sweet as ever this year. My boys and girl made it very special! Joshua made me a card saying he loved me and Taylor had fun playing with heart stickers and paper. We had dinner by candlelight and used heart paper plates and napkins that Grandma and Grandpa had sent to eat Valentine mini cupcakes from the store which were yummy. Joshua wanted all of the lights turned off to make it a true candlelight dinner, but we wanted a little bit of extra light. I made a Valentine's wreath earlier in the day out of cupcake papers and a foam wreath wrapped in ribbon. It turned out pretty cute...got the idea from a mom that used to be in our MOPS group...she had posted the craft on facebook so I thought that I'd give it a try. The kids had gotten a Valentine's package from Grandma and Grandpa and cards with $5 each from Gran and Grandaddy. This also received Valentine's gift bags with goodies from us. Doug and I enjoyed a sweet Valentine's with our little Valentines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment